Thursday, August 02, 2007
ok, this is the first ever post on my blog. remember it.but yeah this blog is basically just going to be about me writing about whatever topic comes to mind and probably a little bit about my life cause i mean, whats goin g on in my life is usually whats on my mind, so the two usually coincide right?

well first lets start out about me, im Alison. last name doesnt matter, you dont know me anyways. but everyone calls me Aly. i go to highschool, im in tenth grade, ummm idk my favorite thing to do is??? idk i do a lot of stuff. anyways, i think thats all you need to know for now. mkay??

anyways i was thinking of all the yo momma jokes i know, and i decided to right down some of the funniest:
1
. Yo momma so ugly when she walks into a bank, they turn off the surveillence cameras.
2.
Yo momma so ugly that when she cries the tears run down the back of her head because they're afraid of her face!!
3.
Yo momma so ugly that your father takes her to work with him so that he doesn't have to kiss her goodbye.
4.
Yo momma so fat, when she went out side in a red dress, everyone yelled, "HEY, KOOL-AID MAN!"
5.
Yo momma so fat, the last time she saw 90210 was on the scale!
6.
Yo momma so fat she was floating in the ocean and Spain claimed her for the new world.
7.Yo mommas teeth so yellow, when she smiles traffic slows down!
8. Yo momma so old she knew the burger king when he was a prince!
9.
Yo momma so old she's in Jesus's yearbook!
10.
Yo Momma so poor you asked her where the facilities were, and she said, "Pick a corner, any corner."


hahaha hope you all enjoyed those. my favorite is either number 4 or 5. leave a comment and tell me which one you like!

also, if you have any topics you want me to post, just tell me!! i definitley could use some suggestions!

Labels:

posted by Aly at 4:23 PM |

0 Comments: